-->

Libellés

The Crow Addon : Nouvelle Extension Kodi Pour Film & Série Gratuit !

Bonjour tous le monde, j’ai du nouveau pour vous sur kodi aujourd’hui avec une nouvelle extension. Il s’agit donc de l’extension The Crow Addon, une extension pour les films et séries gratuite. Mais aussi pleins d’autre choses, documentaire, dessins animés et bien plus encore, alors profitez s’en. La qualité des liens est donc en très […] L’article The Crow Addon : Nouvelle Extension Kodi Pour Film & Série Gratuit ! est apparu en premier sur DIAVOLETTO TV . from DIAVOLETTO TV https://ift.tt/2J5SIX8 via IFTTT
google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

I'm not an advanced IPTV user. At all. But I am aware of the XC issue, and overall I've been trying to be patient, but I also want to make sure there's nothing I could be doing to get a better experience.

I use Helix, watching on Tivimate through a Firestick. I did a custom EPG thought iptv-epg.com

Right now, I'm getting 403 and 406 errors probably half the channels I try to use. Even more frustratingly, sometimes I'll be watching a channel fine, switch over to something else briefly, and then when I go back to the original channel, error 403.

So, is this just part of the pain of providers trying to figure out the post-XC world? Or do I have a problem with some settings or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/toenailclipping
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/36dZRAm

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/