-->

Libellés

The Crow Addon : Nouvelle Extension Kodi Pour Film & Série Gratuit !

Bonjour tous le monde, j’ai du nouveau pour vous sur kodi aujourd’hui avec une nouvelle extension. Il s’agit donc de l’extension The Crow Addon, une extension pour les films et séries gratuite. Mais aussi pleins d’autre choses, documentaire, dessins animés et bien plus encore, alors profitez s’en. La qualité des liens est donc en très […] L’article The Crow Addon : Nouvelle Extension Kodi Pour Film & Série Gratuit ! est apparu en premier sur DIAVOLETTO TV . from DIAVOLETTO TV https://ift.tt/2J5SIX8 via IFTTT
google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

WORKS ON ONE TV BUT NOT IN THE OTHER PLEASE HELP

I have a MAG 424 two Sharp TV, the box works I one TV but on the other the first screen comes up as when you plug for the first time and then goes into a black screen and that's it, any ideas?

*I have removed all the HDMI cables unplug the TV and hold the power button for more than 30 secs.

  • I have done a factory reset on the TV and nothing

  • I have try different HDMI INPUTS on the TV with different cables and nothing.

  • Tried different video resolutions in the MAG BOX and nothing

  • Gave the box to a friend to try at his place and it works fine.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/BoysenberryLeft3369
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/3H5UdSV

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/