-->

Libellés

The Crow Addon : Nouvelle Extension Kodi Pour Film & Série Gratuit !

Bonjour tous le monde, j’ai du nouveau pour vous sur kodi aujourd’hui avec une nouvelle extension. Il s’agit donc de l’extension The Crow Addon, une extension pour les films et séries gratuite. Mais aussi pleins d’autre choses, documentaire, dessins animés et bien plus encore, alors profitez s’en. La qualité des liens est donc en très […] L’article The Crow Addon : Nouvelle Extension Kodi Pour Film & Série Gratuit ! est apparu en premier sur DIAVOLETTO TV . from DIAVOLETTO TV https://ift.tt/2J5SIX8 via IFTTT
google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

IPTV stopped working after router reset

I was having some issues with my internet the other day which led me to resetting my Asus Ac86u router. Since then I haven't been able to access my IPTV. It works fine if I use a VPN, but I was wondering if resetting the router might've changed something? I don't really think I changed any particular setting to allow it the first time around..

I'd be surprised if the reset coincided with my ISP blocking them (although maybe that's why I was having internet issues??). And also would find that very surprising given that I'm in Sweden and they generally don't block this stuff.

Like I said, VPN works fine but it's not ideal, would appreciate any help! Thanks!

submitted by /u/dvBeko
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/SYbq8sZ

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/