-->

Libellés

google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Received my Z8 yesterday - upgrading from an zgemma enigma2 satellite box and a firestick with stubemu before that - countless cheap android boxes before that.

Wondering what people think so far?

My first impression? Wow - a UI which looks modern and is as bouncy as the ones from the tv networks. Channel changing is crazy fast too (on 1gbps connection - but have always had to buffer before). The “scroll backwards” catchup is a nice feature too - haven’t been able to easily use it before.

Have had a few crashes while navigating but its so fast I’m back into the app seconds later. And its Android - headed to google play; installed firedl; installed titanium; linked to realdebrid; done.

The “Market” area is interesting too - not sure I need anything from there but nice that its there to be used if needed.

The remote is the killer feature for me though. Cheaper boxes or installed solutions haven’t been as fully integrated into the remote as this when using MyTVOL2 - being able to push EPG and see that, Live TV and see that etc etc - its clearly had the benefit of software + hardware designed by the same company.

Still getting used to the controls a little - bringing up the sidebar EPG for example - my stbemu experience tells me to press back which takes me to last viewed channel ☺️

But overall very happy so far with it - by far the fastest and well built UI experience I’ve had.

submitted by /u/that-mark-guy
[link] [comments] http://bit.ly/2GaEcyt

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/