-->

Libellés

google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

regional exclusion on XML EPG data? (for IPTV PVR Simple)

I signed up to 'EPG for IPTV' and have good UK data feed into my (kodi Add-on) IPTV PVR Simple Client. Problem is, I have been unable to load any Canadian and only 1% of the USA TV channel data. Site support says they are sending all my requested data (via an XML file), and the UK data does load. I'm loath to sign up to another service and have similar problems and Reddit has nothing recent in this area. I'm suspecting either, regional issues like, Asia /North America incompatibility or maybe even (dread) ISP/Telecom blocking content!? (unheard of right?). Anybody have issues similar to this? Maybe I just need to try other sources of EPG data (recommendations please) I don't mind paying nominal fee but would prefer to try free service first before entering into another situation like I'm current experiencing. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/snowbear416
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/36R5Iuo

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/