-->

Libellés

google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

New to IPTV - looking to get started, but had questions.

Hey everyone,

I’ve been doing some research into IPTVs over the last few days and I’m honestly lost. I was hoping to get some information or help point me in a proper direction.

1) what’s the difference between an Android TV box and a IPTV box like Formuler Z8? I get the difference in terms of functionality and features, but is there an advantage of one over the other outside of apps? I’ve heard Tivimate as a recommended Android TV app, and I presume you’re stuck with whatever comes on the IPTV box.

2) I do not understand “stalkers” one bit. Is it just a name?

3) Certain IPTVs require you to add your MAC address, but it only seems that way if you have an IPTV box.

4) Are there apps on the Apple TV that work as well? I’ve heard iPlayTV and IPTVX are two recommended ones, but I haven’t come across much advertising regarding Apple TV being compatible.

5) If you have multiple TVs in the house and want IPTV access on all of them, is it recommended to get multiple IPTV boxes or should I look for provided with m3u playlists?

Thanks, I appreciate any help!

Edit: to add - I primarily use and prefer my Apple TV as a media streamer.

submitted by /u/Shyam09
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/3bfYynC

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/