-->

Libellés

google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-5384162920578862, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

I am looking for an IPTV app for my Apple TV and read past posts, including the most recent one here: https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/on1go0/best_apple_tv_app/

I'd like to come back to the topic as I have a number of questions of my own, and many of the questions posed in the previous posts were unanswered.

I downloaded and tried out 3 so far: IPTV Smarters, GSE Smart IPTV, and IPTVx.

My concern with IPTV Smarters, which most people list as a top choice, is that even though I paid for the "premium version", the Apple TV app seems to be missing many of the features found on my IOs version, such as a master search bar. The Apple TV app seems to be a stripped-down version. And there is no Apple TV app forum in their forums to ask -- the company seems almost exclusively focused on Android, which is fine, but not what I'm looking for. (Anyone have any suggestions for making the Apple TV app more full featured like the IOs one?)

Once past the setup screens and actually into the meat of the apps, I like the appearance of GSE Smart IPTV over IPTV Smarters. It seems totally okay and serviceable. But IPTVx (a recommendation I got here in this sub-reddit, thanks!) is by far the most attractive of the 3 so far.

IPTVx has the most "Apple-like" interface and is aesthetically my favorite. But in the few hours I've been testing it, there seem to be a number of EPG/TV Guide issues (and for some categories just none available). And the full-version is a bit pricey, but not so much so that I would not pay for it.

Any other attractive app recommendations for the Apple-like look and feel of IPTVx?

Or any ideas on how to fix my couple of issues with the above?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/joelburns
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/3ofaG0u

جديد قسم : https://iptvcccamkodismarttv.blogspot.com/